ANGELICA LIQUID EXTRACT
Angelica is a genus of plants and herbs that’s often used in traditional medicine, particularly in Asian countries. The roots of many species of Angelica are used to make herbal medicines.
However, angelica root typically refers to the species Angelica archangelica (A. archangelica). It may also refer to Angelica sinensis (A. sinensis).
The roots and other parts of both of these plants have a long history of use in traditional and herbal medicine, although A. sinensis has been more thoroughly researched.
- It’s thought that most of the potential benefits of sinensiscome from ligustilide, a powerful compound that comprises approximately 1% of the plant and provides much of its strong fragrance.
- One of the most common uses of sinensis, especially in traditional Chinese medicine, is the management of menopausal symptomsand other female hormonal issues and female hormonal imbalance.
- Angelica is used for heartburn(dyspepsia), intestinal gas (flatulence), loss of appetite (anorexia), overnight urination (nocturia), arthritis, stroke, dementia, circulation problems, “runny nose” (respiratory catarrh), nervousness and anxiety, fever, plague, and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- sinensismay provide protection against both osteoarthritis, or joint “wear and tear,” as well as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), an inflammatory, autoimmune condition of the joints.
- Supplementing with sinensismay decrease inflammation, prevent further joint damage, and promote cartilage repair in osteoarthritis.
- Regarding RA, sinensismay decrease the inflammatory response, reducing pain and improving some of its other symptoms.
Specification: ANGELICA LIQUID EXTRACT
₦2,500.00 – ₦15,500.00