Danshen tea is used for circulation problems, “brain attack” (stroke), chest pain (angina pectoris), and other diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It is also used for menstrual disorders, chronic liver disease, and trouble sleeping caused by complaints such as rapid heartbeat and tight chest. Some people use danshen for skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It is also used to relieve bruising and to aid in wound healing.
- Reduce Chest pain (angina)
- Reduces symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis
- Reduce High cholesterol.
- Improve brain function after an ischemic stroke.
- reduce the risk of a transplant rejection.
- Help against Blood circulation problems.
- Wound healing.
- Aid in treating Chronic liver inflammation (hepatitis).
- Aid in treating Sleeplessness (insomnia) .
- Aid in treating Acne.
- Reduce Menstrual problems.
- improve Skin conditions.