Avocados are a source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids. Avocados contain high levels of healthy, beneficial fats, which can help a person feel fuller between meals.
- Avocado is incredibly nutritious.
- They contain more potassium than bananas.
- Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Avocados are loaded with fiber.
- Eating avocados can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- People who eat avocados tend to be healthier.