Fresh or dried dandelion herb is also used as a mild appetite stimulant, and to improve upset stomach. The root of the dandelion plant may act as a mild laxative and has been used to improve digestion. Preliminary research suggests that dandelion may help improve liver and gallbladder function.
Eases symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Highly nutritious.
- Contains potent antioxidants.
- May help fight inflammation.
- May aid in blood sugar management.
- May reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- May lower blood pressure.
- May promote liver health.
- May aid weight loss.