Danshen is the dried root extract of the plant Salvia Miltiorrhiza and is widely used in Asia to treat coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and cerebrovascular disease. The estimated number of patients using Danshen is approximately 5 million worldwide
Eases symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Promoting blood flow.
- Treating vascular disease.
- Improve circulation by causing vasodilation.
- Inhibiting platelet aggregation.
- Decreasing clotting.
- Interfering with extrinsic blood coagulation.
- Mimicking the activity of antithrombin III.
- Promoting fibrinolytic activity.