Ginkgo biloba, commonly known as ginkgo or gingko also known as the maidenhair tree, is a species of tree native to China. It is the only living species in the order Ginkgoales, which first appeared over 290 million years ago.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Can help fight inflammation.
- Improves circulation and heart health.
- Reduces symptoms of psychiatric disorders and dementia.
- Improves brain function and well-being.
- Can reduce anxiety.
- Can treat depression.
- Can support vision and eye health.