Apple pectin is a type of soluble fiber with several potential health benefits. It may improve cholesterol, blood pressure, gut health, and bowel stability, though results are mixed and more research is necessary.
Apple Powder is versatile product that brings the nutritional properties and flavor of the well-known fruit to new applications. The apples are cored and dried before being ground into a fine powder that can be added to sauces, baked goods, desserts, and more.
- Apples may lower high cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Eating foods with fiber, including apples, can aid digestion.
- Apples can support a healthy immune system.
- Apples are a diabetes-friendly fruit.
- The antioxidants in apples may play a role in cancer prevention.