Oenothera biennis, the common evening-primrose, is a species of flowering plant in the family Onagraceae, native to eastern and central North America, from Newfoundland west to Alberta, southeast to Florida, and southwest to Texas, and widely naturalized elsewhere in temperate and subtropical regions.
- It may help ease eczema.
- It can help improve overall skin health.
- It may help relieve PMS symptoms.
- It can help minimize breast pain.
- It may help reduce hot flashes.
- It may help reduce high blood pressure.
- It may help improve heart health.