Flax seeds are also used to make linseed oil, used in woodworking and carpentry.Like many seeds, flaxseeds have a slightly mild, nutty flavor so they’re ideal f00dding both to sweet and savory foods. In case you’re wondering, children and picky eaters may not notice a little flaxseed meal when it’s added to their favorite foods in small amounts.
- Flax Seeds are loaded with nutrients.
- Flax Seeds are high in omega-3 fats.
- Flax Seeds are a rich source of lignans, which may reduce cancer risk.
- Flax Seeds are rich in dietary fiber.
- Flax Seeds may improve cholesterol.
- Flax Seeds may lower blood pressure.
- They contain high-quality protein.
Specification: FLAX SEED