HEMP SEED OIL
Hemp oil is oil obtained by pressing hemp seeds. Cold pressed, unrefined hemp oil is dark to clear light green in color, with a nutty flavor. The darker the color, the grassier the flavour. It should not be confused with hash oil, a tetrahydrocannabinol-containing oil made from the Cannabis flower.
- Pain Relief. Hemp seed oil’s anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce pain.
- Inflammation Reduction. Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) present in hemp seed oil has been shown to reduce inflammation.
- Supports a Healthy Pregnancy.
- Improves Heart Health.
- Improves Brain Health.
- Improves Digestion.
- Helps Weight Management.
- Provides Relief for Skin (Acne)
- Highly Nutritious.
- Helps Ease Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Menopause Symptoms.
Specification: HEMP SEED OIL
₦2,000.00 – ₦12,500.00