Shatavari powder comes from the roots of the Asparagus racemosus plant. This is related to the asparagus you see in your local grocery store, called Asparagus officinalis, but it’s not the same plant. Asparagus racemosus is native to India. Shatavari is an adaptogenic herb.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help treat ulcers.
- It may help treat kidney stones.