Almonds are among the world’s most popular tree nuts.
They are highly nutritious and rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Almonds are the edible seeds of Prunus dulcis, more commonly called the almond tree.
They are native to the Middle East, but the US is now the world’s largest producer.
The almonds you can buy in stores usually have the shell removed, revealing the edible nut inside. They are sold either raw or roasted..
They are also used to produce almond milk, oil, butter, flour or paste — also known as marzipan.
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile.
- Almonds are a fantastic source of antioxidant.
- Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E.
- It delivers massive amount of nutrients
- It can assist in blood sugar control.
- It can lower cholesterol levels
- It prevents harmful oxidation of IDL Choleterol.
- Eating almonds reduces hunger,lowering your overall calorie intake
- It may be effective for weight loss.
- The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger
All things considered, almonds are as close to perfect as a food can get.