Palm kernel oil is an edible plant oil derived from the kernel of the oil palm tree Elaeis guineensis. It is related to other two edible oils: palm oil, extracted from the fruit pulp of the oil palm, and coconut oil, extracted from the kernel of the coconut.
- It is a great remedy for epilepsy.
- Palm kernel oil helps prevent aging.
- Palm kernel oil increases hair growth.
- It helps to detoxify the body.
- It helps in softening the skin.
- It helps in controlling blood pressure.
- It tackles body odor.