Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ of the wheat kernel, which makes up only 2.5% by weight of the kernel Wheat germ oil is particularly high in octacosanol – a 28-carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol found in a number of different vegetable waxes.
- Calm and soothe the skin.
- Balance and repair skin damage.
- Possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possess antioxidant properties.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair.