TRIBULUS TERESTIS POWDER
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is a plant that produces fruit covered with spines. It is traditionally known as an aphrodisiac in various cultures.
Tribulus terrestris is an annual plant in the caltrop family widely distributed around the world. It is adapted to grow in dry climate locations in which few other plants can survive. It is native to warm temperate and tropical regions in southern Eurasia and Africa.
- Use for gonorrhea
- Treat liver disease (hepatitis)
- Treat inflammation
- Use for joint pain (rheumatism)
- use for leprosy
- Use for coughs
- Use for headache,
- Used for dizziness (vertigo),
- Use in treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS),
- enhancing athletic performance
- It is also used for stimulating appetite as an astringent, tonic
- Mood enhancer.
Specification: TRIBULUS TERESTIS POWDER
₦3,500.00 – ₦18,500.00