RED RASPBERRY LEAF POWDER
The red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus), also known as garden raspberry leaf. Red raspberry is a beautiful perennial herb that is both food and medicine—worth having in every garden. While many people’s preferred method of using raspberry leaf is in a nourishing herbal infusion, this herb lends itself well to teas, tinctures, and even smoking blends.
Raspberry was used by many Native American tribes for toothaches (Cherokee), as an eyewash (Chippewa), and for kidney issues (Iroquois). Other historical uses for raspberry include as a mouthwash for canker sores and gingivitis and, in Tibetan medicine, as a tea for emotional disturbances and exhaustion.
- Uterine Tonic: Raspberry leaf tones the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region, thus assisting in postpartum recovery.
- Highly Nutritive: Build up and nourish your body with this rich source of nutrients.
- Eases Morning Sickness
- Eases Childbirth: Can reduce pain during labour and afterbirth by increasing blood flow to the uterus, thus increasing uterine efficiency.
- Galactagogue: Assists in the production of breast milk.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels: Raspberry leaves can assist in blood sugar management for diabetics.
- Soothing Mouthwash: Often used for a variety of oral inflammations.
Specification: RED RASPBERRY LEAF POWDER
₦3,000.00 – ₦20,000.00